Crowle 10k – The Route
Starting and finishing at the Parish Hall, the route begins with a lap of the field. You then head out through beautiful scenery of the surrounding area, up through Crowle, turning right onto Old Turnpike Road.
You can relax on closed roads as you tackle several mild inclines before heading left onto Trench Lane. A much-loved feature of the route is the switch back at around 1km into Trench Lane – this gives you the opportunity to see other runners and cheer them on!
Next you’ll turn right into Sale Green where you’re met by a small climb to a water station. As you leave Sale Green you pass the 7km mark before enjoying a short downhill slope back onto Old Turnpike Road.
As you enter Crowle again you’ll be boosted by the throngs of people cheering you on through the village in what is always a fantastic atmosphere. Once back on the field you complete one final lap before finishing to collect your medal!
Years of Events
6.21371 in miles
About the day
The 22nd edition of the Crowle 10k is taking place on the 12th May 2024 and we would love you to come and join us.
All runners, families and supporters are catered for. As well as the main 10k event, there is a one mile race for under 16s as well as a quarter-mile fun run. Online entries for all events will open on 1st January 2024.
Please note: There will also be entries on the day for the junior races only, to allow for any spontaneous decisions!
There will be a BBQ, homemade cakes, tea/coffee and lots to entertain the kids before, during and after the races.
All runners will receive a medal and there are prizes for fastest finishers in various categories.
Please note: that there are no 10k race registrations on the day
With support from
Kids Races at the Crowle 10K
We were thrilled to have nearly 100 entries to the kids races last year and this year we’re hoping to do even better. If you know of anyone under the age of 18 who wants to test their legs on our friendly courses around the village field you can get them entered right now or on the day – we know sometimes these decisions depend on the athlete on the day.
The crowds will be waiting to cheer them on!
The only thing we ask is that:
Children between up to and including 15 years old
· Must be entered by someone who is 18 or over and is the parent/legal guardian of the entrant or has the permission of the entrant’s parent or legal guardian
· Must give contact details for the parent or legal guardian
Young Adults aged 16 and 17
· Can enter individually and do not need parent or legal guardian contact details but must have the permission of the parent/legal guardian
Directions to the car park:
• M5 Junction 6 – Worcester(North).
Take A4538 towards Evesham.
• At second roundabout turn left, following signs to Crowle.
• Round sharp left hand bend take immediate right turn, signed to Crowle.
• Into the village, go past the Old Chequers pub on your right and take the next right turn into Church Road.
• The car park is 100m past the Parish Hall. Keep going, almost out of the village, past the Parish Hall on the left and marshals will direct you into the car park, which is straight on at the sharp left hand bend.
• Registration, toilets and race start are at the Parish Hall, a two minute walk from the car park.
Crowle Parish Hall, Church Road, Worcester.
Postcode for Sat Nav: WR7 4AZ
For further information email: email@example.com