· This event is held under UK athletic rules. The entrant agrees to abide by the rules of the event and that the officials’ decision is final.
· Entrants must be 16 or over on the day.
· Entries are non-refundable
· In the event that the entrant is unable to take part, they are able to transfer their number via their online Eventrac account.
· The entrant confirms that they have no medical disability that would endanger themselves or others by taking part (and will not run if unfit on the day).
· The entrant understands that the organisers will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness howsoever caused as a result of entering the race. This includes use of the car park.
· The entrant agrees that during the race they will obey marshals’ instructions.
· No dogs will be allowed on the course.
· The entrant understands that, for their own safety, the use of personal music players is strictly forbidden whilst taking part in the race.
· In the interests of the majority of competitors, no race timings will be recorded after 90 minutes